Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Week

I have a big week coming up after the holiday. We went to KC for weekend to eat at steakhouse. I had the brazillian gaucho shish ka bob. Was it outrageously good!!! 2nd half had the filet. All the food was good.

Getting ready for training this week and next. Driving to Eastern Oklahoma for evaluation of a facility today. Weather should be nice before it turns bad tomorrow and Thursday.

Gasoline price just went up 12 cents per gallon. Looking at the futures and they have gone up 15 Cents. Probably will go up again in the next few days.

I will probably try to get my tomato (tomatoe) plants started in the next couple of weeks. I have found the majority of items I need for them. Will try something different this year. Instead of a regular garden, I am going to use empty protein supplement tubs for the garden (tomatoes, beans, peppers, etc). Don't know how it will turn out but looking forward to trying.

Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Free Bus(c)h said...

Make sure you drill holes in the bottom for drainage